- 6030 (Registered)
What is this course?
- Learn about Integrated Natural Resource Management (INRM)
- Learn about Web based GIS application such as Bhuvan, Google Earth Pro etc.
- Guidelines for developing GP Plans for INRM, Mission Water Conservation (MWC), Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna (PMKSY) etc
Why this course?
- To enhance knowledge in watershed, Command area development, Afforestation, Flood and Drought Management, Agriculture/Horticulture and allied livelihoods
- To get hands-on practice of using Bhuvan Portal of NRSC and Google Earth Pro tools
- Learn About GIS tools for thematic outputs
- To learn about development of Gram Panchayat INRM plans under MGNREGA, PMKSY, MWC etc.
Who should do this course?
- At block level: Barefoot technicians, technical assistants, assistant engineers
- At District and State Level: All technical officers of Rural Development and line departments
- All technical officers of Non Governmental Organisations working in the field of Natural Resource Management
Basics of INRM
Essential Statistical Information for INRM Planning
Remote Sensing and GIS Output Generation
- Introduction Video to upcoming Module
- Registration in Bhuvan Portal
- Creation of Shape File from Bhuvan
- Downloading Google Earth and Creation of KML from Google Earth
- Uploading of Shape File/KML File and Generating Base Map from Bhuvan 2D Portal
- Generating Thematic Map from Bhuvan State Portal
- Generating existing Assets Maps from Bhuvan Geo MGNREGA Portal
- FAQ Module 3
Analysis of Statistical Information
Generating Plan Document
Introduction to SIS-DP